With your energy, experience and membership, we can work together to:
● Build bicycle-friendly communities
● Break down barriers to cycling
● Improve bicycle facilities
● Improve air quality and public health
● Educate cyclists and motorists on Sharing the Road
● Promote bike rides and routes in the Motherlode
● Organize more bicycle events to promote cycling, increase public awareness, and have fun.
Join the MLBC by submitting the form and then click the PayPal donate button below to make your membership donation to the MLBC local fund.
* The Motherlode Bicycle Coalition is a local unincorporated association and a fiscally sponsored project of the California Bicycle Coalition Education Fund, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations made through this page are linked to the local association and are not tax deductible. To receive a tax deduction for your support of the MLBC through our fiscal sponsor, please contact us. Thank you!